Thread: Pimps & Hoes - Balding Eagles

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar

Pimps & Hoes - Balding Eagles

The Packers are only 5-6 so don't be so jolly. All this win does is move the Pack a bit further away from Leo Fournette.

Hoes:

Mr. Hyde -
    Looks like Capers had a shot of the dope cognizance at halftime. The downtrodden DC finally benched Hyde for most of the 2nd half. It wasn't a coincidence that the D suddenly played better with Hyde on the bench. Mr. Hyde is an abomination.

Thomas:
    Dreadful. Couldn't cover anyone. Couldn't shed blocks. A liability against the run. At least his old man got some air time for being the oldest D-1 RB ever. According to Ted Thompson, the mother of incompetence, the 55 year old Thomas Sr. is a better NFL prospect than Leo Fournette, a Switch Hitter clone.

Randall- As a high school shutdown corner, Neon Deion was my hero. Like Deion, I didn't like to tackle. But I tackled better back then, especially against Darren Charles and mighty Oshkosh North, than Randall did tonight. That missed tackle where Randall drove at the opponent's feet was the mother of embarrassment.

McCarthy -
    The fat man is giving Allison, a sex-addict, playing time at receiver over Janis, a bomb threat. That ain't right.

Starks - The Rocksteady is washed up. The Packers are better off without Bebob (Fat Lacy) and Rocksteady (Grandpa Starks). Just feed the fucking rock to Monty and C-Mike from now on! And Rip, too, so not to upset the Aryan Race.

Pimps -

Great Arm of Butte: Drops deflated his stats. Threw some nice bullets and a couple of magnificent bombs.

Claymaker
    : Didn't do anything extraordinary at ILB. But a pimp for shaking off that barbarous blind side block and rejoining combat. Claymaker the OLB would've waved the white flag and gone home after such a barbarous hit.

Adams:
    Was the "Gruden Grinder" of the game. Not bad for the "Fresno Fraud."

Spriggs: There's a thread prior to this season in which we all debated where Spiggs' best position is at. I was like, "Jason Spriggs? Ain't he that dude who fucked a pie in 'American Pie'? Anyways, Spiggs would make a nice OG." Don't say I didn't tell y'all so.
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 11-29-2016 at 01:59 AM.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.