Let's take a moment to talk about grilling Chicken. There are many good methods. Ranging from marinating to dry rubs to all of the huge variety of Bar-B-Q sauces, the grilling method is pretty much a personal choice.

Many only grill the breast fillets and others prefer to cook all of the parts. Still others may have a motorized rotisserie that can deliver a feast for the gods. Smokers too offer up a way to prepare up a savory Chicken, Duck, Turkey, or other poultry delights.

I just love a good Rice Dish with poultry. Many fine ingredients can turn plain rice into a special treat. Sliced Almonds to Water Chestnuts to Mushrooms to chopped onions or peppers, rice can offer a way to be creative and serve a new flavor sensation to your table. Ton's of great easy rice recipes are out there, so go for it !

For me, Great Bread can be the special element that completes a great meal. I just love Sourdough rolls or freshly baked Country Style Buttermilk Biscuits with real butter and maybe some honey too. You get the idea.

So what beverage goes best with a great poultry feast? Some keep it simple with Ice Water, others like Ice Tea or Cold Beer or a nice glass of Wine. I like a glass of Burgundy Wine, but again it's another personal preference.

The only thing holding many of you back is a trip to the store. Share your grilling ideas here or post up a photo of your grill/table soon.