Thread: Packerrats and COVID-19

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I was uncivil towards some osama look-alike at the grocery store after work today. Am I wrong for sometimes feeling like I wish chaos would break loose?
    Hell No! Just r-e-l-a-x and keep on being the Good Normal American that you apparently are, and tell yourself also that anytime you have a conflict with people, THEY are in the wrong, and you are right. (it works for me hahahaha). That's especially true if they are scruffy longhairs.

Hey, maybe you can get an SBA loan which doesn't need to be paid back - due to all the ad revenue you are not getting at Packerrats (my lame attempt at Rand-like sarcasm).
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Hell No! Just r-e-l-a-x and keep on being the Good Normal American that you apparently are, and tell yourself also that anytime you have a conflict with people, THEY are in the wrong, and you are right. (it works for me hahahaha). That's especially true if they are scruffy longhairs.

Hey, maybe you can get an SBA loan which doesn't need to be paid back - due to all the ad revenue you are not getting at Packerrats (my lame attempt at Rand-like sarcasm).
    Thanks Tex. This bastard was in the wrong. I just reacted harshly. Don’t feel bad for him but I guess for the people that had to witness it.