Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: What’s your early take on Jordan Love?

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    that just means you're a sheep. Baaaaaaa!
    No. I said they talk my points “afterwards”

Meaning my thoughts are already out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    No one here owes you a fucking thing. Some people like to discuss football and come here to debate points. You come across as someone who needs to be right.
    Oh trust me, I wish I was wrong. I really do and I’m flexible with my thoughts and ideas.

Like if the Packers would of drafted Tee Higgins instead of mims I would of been like well they know better and hope we got the right one.

This is different. This is something evil and that’s why I am so upset. To not draft one single receiver for the past two years when everyone knows outside Adams our receivers suck and this year the strength of the draft was receivers is just evil.

There pushing Rodgers out and it’s wrong.

I sure and the hell hope people don’t get mad at Rodgers when he goes and wins a Super Bowl somewhere else because this is nothing like the Favre situation.

I seriously doubt they are pushing Rodgers out. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Rodgers was actually in on the decision process that got us Love and didn't get us a speed receiver, not that I agree with either, but the fact is, these people took us to 13-3 and the NFC championship team last season. Just maybe they know what they're doing.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I seriously doubt they are pushing Rodgers out. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Rodgers was actually in on the decision process that got us Love and didn't get us a speed receiver, not that I agree with either, but the fact is, these people took us to 13-3 and the NFC championship team last season. Just maybe they know what they're doing.
    No kidding! My 78 year old father said last week that the Packers probably have more Monday morning GM's than any other team in the league. He went on to add that the men that run the team have forgotten more than the vast majority of us know.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Here is another top 10 stupid thing you have posted.

It wouldn’t surprise me is ARod was in on the descision process to draft Jordan Love.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo View Post
    No kidding! My 78 year old father said last week that the Packers probably have more Monday morning GM's than any other team in the league. He went on to add that the men that run the team have forgotten more than the vast majority of us know.
    I think that is true for all teams. The front office knows a lot more than we will even scratch the surface on. This draft confuses me and I hope they are right but I have a bad feeling about this.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I think that is true for all teams. The front office knows a lot more than we will even scratch the surface on. This draft confuses me and I hope they are right but I have a bad feeling about this.
    Yeah, confuses me too, but I've been a packer fan for a long long time, so if they really screwed the pooch, I guess I will have to live with it and hope I live long enough to see them win another championship.

There is delusion and then there is just being not that smart.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ed-jordan-love

Quote Originally Posted by oldbutnotdeadyet View Post
    Yeah, confuses me too, but I've been a packer fan for a long long time, so if they really screwed the pooch, I guess I will have to live with it and hope I live long enough to see them win another championship.
    Gonna be awhile. So I hope your still in your teens.

Quote Originally Posted by GB-Brandon View Post

King is making comments about Rodgers out of thin air.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Bach's comment was pretty interesting (assuming it was reported accurately).

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I don’t believe so. Lots of chatter. Where there is smoke there is usually fire. There was much optimism things would of gone differently and Rodgers publicly shared that optimism.

Anyone would be hard pressed to come up with a reason where Rodgers could be happy about this.

And when Rodgers does come out publicly and says he doesn’t wanna be a Packer anymore nobody has any right to be upset with him. He didn’t do this.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Oh....It’s PETER King. I was worried it was his teammate. Peter King wasn’t all that great when he was Favre’s stenographer, either.

I’m quite certain Rodgers will patiently keep his mouth shut and not make things carelessly heated up as he quietly plans his way out of Exile in Green Bay and into a situation where he actually gets what he needs to win a a Super Bowl.

Anyone would be exhausted dealing with these Mental Midgets in the Packers front office.

And there are people who actually believe the fake news media (let not this be construed as politics - those assholic media idiots infest sports too).
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Does anyone take anything Peter King writes/says seriously ?

The guy is a pot stirrer and click bait story writing hack

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Here is another top 10 stupid thing you have posted.

It wouldn’t surprise me is ARod was in on the descision process to draft Jordan Love.

NFL network discussed this in detail. They reported that Drew Brees was called and in the know that the Saints might draft Jalen Hurts if he fell to them. Also reported GB did not do that with Rodgers and just noted their GM put out a quote that Aaron is a professional...etc....and we figure he'll be fine with the decision
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries

King interviews a lot on 1070 the Game; He may be making comments out of this air; but the guy has shitloads and shitloads of sources. Most of what he says has substance
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

If Rodgers is a little ticked off, that's not necessarily a bad thing. He's carried a chip on his shoulder forever. It has generally served him well.