Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
I tend to agree with you ....... then there is that inconvenient truth, though, that home teams win more games than visitors.

I've been able to get over on Direct TV most years, but I couldn't this past season, so I had to pay, and it was only $46 for 6 months for Sunday Ticket. And comparing to NBA and MLB, a person in the some other part of the country - me - got to see every Packer game. I'm lucky if I see 1/3 of the Brewers and Bucks games, and it's only up to that the past couple of years when they have been good. So I'm damn thankful for the NFL way.
But you must have a DirectTV contract to get the NFL package. I don't watch TV other than sports and news (and a very small amount of other stuff I stream from my amazon Prime account. I don't want DircectTV in my life. I want the packers. If absolutely forced to choose I will do without the packers as the cost to get a package + NFL package is more than its worth to me. I don't have cable or satellite. I have an HD antenna and internet. It serves my purposes.