Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
But you must have a DirectTV contract to get the NFL package. I don't watch TV other than sports and news (and a very small amount of other stuff I stream from my amazon Prime account. I don't want DircectTV in my life. I want the packers. If absolutely forced to choose I will do without the packers as the cost to get a package + NFL package is more than its worth to me. I don't have cable or satellite. I have an HD antenna and internet. It serves my purposes.
The NFL App was pretty good last season. Much better than the previous year. About $100 to get every game ever - or something like that. The only drawback is that you have to wait until the live games are over before watching them, but I hardly ever watch football live anymore anyway. After a couple days you can watch the version where you only see what's happening when the clock is running and the "coaches film." Two years ago you couldn't get the games to play until several hours after they finished. This past season, it was typically half an hour or so.