Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
Love that you're so in on software. It's funny, I'm sure those are great stocks but I don't view a lot of them as great companies. They're probably gonna get gobbled up but that is probably a good thing for the stock. I do love me some Datadog, but holy fuck is it ever getting expensive. They're getting too big for their britches and it's almost hard to justify paying the prices. Use it every day though.

I am still just long on the same 5-6 companies I have been for awhile. Have about ~350K in them now.

AAPL
TSLA
AMZN
MSFT
NVDA
FB - although not much anymore as I don't like buying stocks for companies I don't believe in their mission.

My hope is the big players double again in the next 2-3 years. That + about 600K in 401Ks has us at 35 sitting pretty.

I would not mind diversifying a bit and going high growth with half of it. I am not super confident in TSLA and feel that the stock is overpriced. I think it's inevitable that AMZN eats the rest of the world. I predict they'll be the first 3T market cap company. Amazon literally "owns" every house in the suburbs and it's still shockingly early for AWS despite being a what, fortune 50 company on it's own?

Which of those stocks would you buy at today's levels ?

I kinda think MSFT is the best one to add to right now at current prices.

NVDA is a s great stock, but a bit too expensive. But I'd buy that one on a pullback.

YOU ARE MISSING A NO BRAINER that would be the perfect addition to what you have

SHOPify