Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
Tank, parlay bets are sucker bets. You play them and think like a mark. "I can win $368 for a $30 bet!". That's just what the books want you to think. The odds of hitting a 4 team parlay is tiny, the odds of hitting an 8 teamer infinitesimal.

You can lose for weeks on end, hit one but come on here and brag, but can you make any money with parlay betting, not just no, HELL NO.

All the parlay bettors are and were losers. Desperate gamblers trying to play catch up by making loser bets.

You don't understand football AND gambling enough to make money wagering.

Hell, you told me that the Bengals weren't a road team when playing the Browns bc both teams were located in Ohio!

Guys that talk like that are weeks or months away from losing their houses. But you're OK there, you don't have a house.
I am smarter than Tony ODay, so I understand that small parlay bets are pretty much just death by a thousand cuts.

Seems like I am developing an unhealthy gambling problem. Been betting all week on parlays (zero win thus far, not surprisingly). Don’t want the problem to morph into an addiction. Have $500 left. Thinking about going “all-in” and putting it all on this parlay:

Indiana (at Ohio State) +40
Nebraska (at Michigan) +30.5

A wise bet?