The following Packers had their contracts voided yesterday and will presumably be free agents:

Adrian Amos, Dean Lowry, Jarran Reed, Randall Cobb, Mercedes Lewis, Mason Crosby, Robert Tonyan.
I might be misreading this, but they are all free agents. Their expiring contracts had void years on them, so they are no longer on the team but still count against the cap for the amount of money pushed into those void years. It's basically dead cap space. It's also how Kevin King counted against the cap this year even though he was a free agent.

I would resign none of them if Rodgers isn't playing for GB. Several still were in GB because of Rodgers, if he's not here they might go elsewhere with him.
I would make low offers to Lewis and Tonyan if he is. Maybe Cobb, but only because they need a cheap vet or two in the WR room. No to Crosby - love the guy but he doesn't have the leg anymore for touchbacks. Reed was so-so, Lowry and Amos had bad years and look done. These are all aging players with no upside and most showed clear declines in their play. There is no sane reason to sign an aging player in decline to anything more than a one year deal, and some of these guys will look elsewhere for longer/better contracts.