Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Jordan Love Bandwagon Thread:

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    If he stinks, like bobble says, then you go back to Rodgers and try to hash out a 4 year extension.
    I think that ship has already sailed.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Smoking Mary Jane on the roof
    Love looks so pretty and we love this view
    We fell for Love in November
    That’s why we love fall

Our pearl, our pearl, our pearl
    Love will be our world

girl in red
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 11-05-2021 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Flipping burgers for $7.25/hr.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Is J-Love part Asian? Watching on the tube, I saw a couple of Asians at his draft party. Dude kinda look like a dark-skinned Filipino.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    I think that ship has already sailed.
    Or that bandwagon has left the port...
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

https://247sports.com/nfl/green-bay-...ape-148215780/

The 12 things I learned watching Jordan Love's 2018 tape

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey View Post
    https://247sports.com/nfl/green-bay-...ape-148215780/

The 12 things I learned watching Jordan Love's 2018 tape
    Great, really great post Spark.

When we drafted Love, I trucked onto YouTube and checked out his cutups for 2019.

And I wasn't very impressed.

For instance look at his ratios for 19 as opposed 18...

20 – 17 touchdown to interception ratio in 2019. His 2018 stats show a 32 – 6 touchdown to interception ratio.

2018 was a strong year, unfortunately, I couldn't get any tape on him for 18 and blew it off

This guy for Packer Report has a lot of the cutups and they show a far different story than the 19 highlights.

This kid has the stuff to be a top pro. He's got the heart of a lion and s short memory.

Let's get some guys around him and get him going.

well all need to lower our expectations a bit

for 30 years its been super bowl or bust, and its been bust 93.333% of the time

will love be as good as bert or karen? probably not, he might be good enough to win with though. and it won't be had to live up to the less then lofty goals that karen hit last year

the coach and GM and murphy all seem to think he's ready, time to find out

we might even be able to get some decent players to fill in for rodgers support staff he had to have around him (cobb, tonyan, lewis, etc)

wins can something to be happy bout next season, not just, "well we won but looked like shit"
    Last edited by red; 03-16-2023 at 10:22 PM.

Oops. Wrong thread. Saw that album cover Fosco posted and missed what the theme actually was.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Honestly, our chances of winning a title really do not regress much switching QBs. The bottom line is that Rodgers rarely produced in the postseason over the past 10 years. I’m not saying that he was the reason for all our postseason failure, but he also wasn’t the reason for our success.

Truly great winners are responsible for postseason success. It is entirely possible that Jordan Love will prove to be a better postseason QB even if he isn’t as talented or gifted as Rodgers. Bart Starr was not supremely gifted…he was just a winner. I’d rather have a winner than the most talented guy who rarely gets it done.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    well all need to lower our expectations a bit

for 30 years its been super bowl or bust, and its been bust 93.333% of the time

will love be as good as bert or karen? probably not, he might be good enough to win with though. and it won't be had to live up to the less then lofty goals that karen hit last year

the coach and GM and murphy all seem to think he's ready, time to find out

we might even be able to get some decent players to fill in for rodgers support staff he had to have around him (cobb, tonyan, lewis, etc)

wins can something to be happy bout next season, not just, "well we won but looked like shit"
    I agree with this. Except I'm not sure the management believes Love is good enough. Why didn't they sit injured Rodgers for a game or two in 2022? They are still hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post

Oops. Wrong thread. Saw that album cover Fosco posted and missed what the theme actually was.
    That’d work too. Ha!

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The question we are all asking and what we are trying to avoid in the playoffs…...

60% of the time it works every time.

How the #&^*$* do I delete a post that didn't result in the image I pasted and didn't show up?
    60% of the time it works every time.

you can't delete a post, it stays there forever as a reminder to everyone in the world that you fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Great, really great post Spark.

When we drafted Love, I trucked onto YouTube and checked out his cutups for 2019.

And I wasn't very impressed.

For instance look at his ratios for 19 as opposed 18...

20 – 17 touchdown to interception ratio in 2019. His 2018 stats show a 32 – 6 touchdown to interception ratio.

2018 was a strong year, unfortunately, I couldn't get any tape on him for 18 and blew it off

This guy for Packer Report has a lot of the cutups and they show a far different story than the 19 highlights.

This kid has the stuff to be a top pro. He's got the heart of a lion and s short memory.

Let's get some guys around him and get him going.
    If you had paid attention to PR during that draft, I laid this all out. Love was awesome in 2018. Then, Utah State lost 9 of their other 10 starters on offense. They were overmatched. Love still looked good at moments that season (e.g. Michigan State).
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    Honestly, our chances of winning a title really do not regress much switching QBs. The bottom line is that Rodgers rarely produced in the postseason over the past 10 years. I’m not saying that he was the reason for all our postseason failure, but he also wasn’t the reason for our success.

Truly great winners are responsible for postseason success. It is entirely possible that Jordan Love will prove to be a better postseason QB even if he isn’t as talented or gifted as Rodgers. Bart Starr was not supremely gifted…he was just a winner. I’d rather have a winner than the most talented guy who rarely gets it done.
    That’s not what his wife said.

KYPack