I think we all loved watching Favre lead the Green Bay Packers. His charisma and character rivaled that of the storied Joe Namath, his arm strength has no rival, his gamesmanship also had no rival. He made football fun again in Green Bay and I don't think anyone will ever forget that. He won three MVP's and had the talent to win several more. He was hard headed and when Holmgren left it sort of let the kid have the keys to the fun house. I think we all can say we truly appreciated what he did on the field when he was a Packer.

His life outside of football has not been pretty, I am really disappointed in the welfare scandal, and then him going around trying to sue guys like Pat McAfee for defamation. As far as all the off the field stuff, I was always surprised that Brett kept it together as well as he did on the field with all of his addiction stuff, and his wild shenanigans. I am astounded that he didn't crash and and completely burn out of the League. He was at the time only one of two QB that had two 100 million contracts, the other was Mike Vick.

As far as the addictions stuff I think he has pretty much kicked most of it and started training and working out for triathlons. He then partnered with some company that was working CTE and concussion rehab stuff and then made claims that he had thousands of concussions. They guy should really have just stayed on his John Deere after he retired.