i struggle with my own poll

And I almost added making Bach the highest paid in the NFL as option 5

I agree that drafting Love was our 1st and 4th rounder was a huge mistake and had we stayed put and drafted Tee Higgins it might have means another championship

Also think not resigning Devante when he still wanted to stay in GB was a huge mistake. Many in the know blame Gute for not offering the 2MIL more per year to get it down. In the end, one year later, Devante got a lot more. Rodgers or not, with Adams leaving and Gutebag's failure to get another legit talent at WR to go with Devante screwed us royally last year

But in the end, while I feel the two above points are were serious fuck ups (one could add not ever getting a legit #2 WR in the poll as well), when Aaron turned KAREN we had a huge opportunity to get a kings ransom from Denver.....the motherload of all f'ck ups was not trading Karen Rodgers, and instead giving him a ridiculous deal for the "Green Bay Packers' that we will regret for years and years to come. And we gave him that AFTER Devante left, when we had no real chance at a championship anymore anyways. We overestimated our own talent, ignorantly thinking bringing a Karen back could take us the the Big Show without the WR that helped him shine