Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
Tyree Wilson might be the first defensive player taken, before Jalen Carter and Will Anderson. No way he falls outside the top 7.

I think Skoronski could survive at tackle, but he'd thrive at guard. Length is an issue on the outside with him. I know people have talked about Bulaga and his short arms, Skoronski has even shorter. I just think he's better inside, just like I think Elgton Jenkins is better at G than T. I could see a team taking him high and trying him both places, you'll get a solid 10 year player with some position flexibility. I'd put him at LG and train him to be a backup at T though.

I'm kinda on the Darnell Ws bandwagon - Wright and Washington, although if they could trade down a few spots in R1, still get Wright and pick up a R3 that would be even better. I think EDGE in R2 is a high likelihood. Hard to say until the draft starts and players come off the board.
Washington and his 775 yards and 3 TDs over his 3 years in college?

This is the type of player that people are over drafting the shit out of right now that will probably still be around when we pick in the second