Musgrave is the TE version of Christian Watson. Big, fast, athletic, raw. Very boom or bust. Early reports are the size and athleticism are legit, helmets and shorts isn't real football.
Both he and Kraft should have a huge catch radius to catch a less accurate Love's throws and more upside than Lewis or Tonyan.

Jayden Reed and Toure likely fight for the slot role. If either pans out that will be huge. I'd think they'll give Reed every chance to win that job since he's a R2 pick. I think they were best when they had so many weapons on offense (Driver, Jennings, Jones, Nelson, Finley) that they couldn't all be covered. When it was just Adams and JAGS it stifled things. Getting back to adding more weapons is the way to go.

I think if Rodgers was still here there would have been more pressure to bring back at least some of the vets (Cobb, Lewis) so it's possible they would have drafted less receivers. (Lazard was probably gone, ya gotta get paid while you can.) They needed a big update at TE though. I think there would have been a lot of eye rolling and ignoring open players because ROOKIEZ CANT BE TRUSTED