Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
What's that old saying about you see somebody else jump off a bridge, are you gonna jump off too? The Hopkins contract was all world stupid. If it's true about Davante being upset that the Packers didn't do something similarly stupid, then there was something wrong with him. I prefer to think the media puke just made it all up, though.

Even you, the I hate all media members except Shitbag Karen, who self promotes him and his GD agenda more than any player in the NFL, would like Wilde Tex.

Wilde really is careful with his words and what he says. He normally run the show, stays politically correct and then goes on othe shows and answers Packer questions.

So the great idea was to let Tauscher grill Wilde for two hours with questions.

And when Tausch tried grilling more with the Devante situation Wilde shot back and said I'm not going to answer that because those were private discussions. He makes great effort to "not" be quoted on anything he's chatted about off the books, so to speak. He respects players privacy and is chatting with players all the time, OFF THE RECORD< and he doesn't share that.

He was very close with Adams and Woodson and Rodgers up to about 5 years ago when something changed. He's still on ok terms with Rodgers....just not like it was once with AROD visited his wife at the hospital.

I'll add this to the Hopkins deal and I'm neither bashing or defending Gutebag.

He got something "better" one year later.

As Wilde noted multiple times, losing Jordy, Woody, and Devante were all very preventable....but such is business.

Odds are, had we kept Adams, we'd have had more wins last year, good chance Shitbag would stay with us, and we'd be trading Jordan Love for a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

How things can change.

And I do agree about the Bucks. Some of their players take a home town discounts. But many want to play with Giannis, who is considered an NBA superstar and a fabulous human being and leader......very different that what is in GB. And it's a smaller team so it's easier to have great chemistry....which the Bucks have had, and the Packers have not had.

I don't think prime time players give GB a discount.