Bretsky, it sounds like you're saying "media pukes are people too" hahahahaha. A big whatever to that. It's the nature of their sick profession that I hate. If they would just stick to reporting statistics and hard news, that would be one thing, but worming their way like damned parasites into the personnel and staff of the team, that shit is just disgusting.

What you said about the comparison between the Packers and Bucks, I'll give you an alternative take on that: Yeah, Giannis is exactly what you said he is. But I'd argue that Rodgers is or was about that good and honorable and good teammate too - until the God damned media assholes wormed their way in and did their damnedest to stir up trouble. I suppose you'd argue that the shit about Rodgers existed without the media fucking things up. I'd argue that everything about Rodgers for a long time indicated that he was an excellent teammate and loyal team member. Why did they do it to Rodgers and not Giannis? I don't know, maybe because Giannis was foreign, maybe he just made himself immune to the media shit. At this point, the Rodgers situation is old news, over and done with. The way I see it, though, the media shitheads did their damnedest to drive him out of Green Bay and finally succeeded. Fuck all of them and let them rot in hell.

run pMc, plus one to most or all of what you said.