Barry is a concern running this defense. There are still mismatches between talent-fit and scheme. Barry is going to be on the hot seat, but the players also know they underperformed. You can't fire all the players though.

Love has a talented group of receivers, Rodgers started with a better group of receivers. Love will have good games and bad games this year, but honestly few think they will win the NFCN so it's a good year to find out what they have. There's a lot of young talent on the team, if it pans out and grows together they could be a really strong contender in a year or two.

Sean Clifford could turn out to be a decent backup, but he's a way from even being Matt Flynn. Maybe he eventually turns into a Taylor Heinicke given his athleticism, but I don't think the ceiling is especially high for him, and I don't think you want him as more than an emergency starter to get you thru a game or three. Been a while since I've watched Brett Hundley, so I'm not sure he's better than him.
I don't think they are going to bring in a vet at QB or WR, they will ride or die with Love and the young guys. The salary cap is one reason, just getting these guys experience and seeing what they have is another. If they bring in Joe Flacco to be the backup, it tells you what they think of Clifford, but I think the reports on Clifford out of OTAs were that he looked like the likely #2. Too many young players at WR, drafted ones no less, you want to see them develop and make a decision before bringing in Jarvis Landry -- unless you have a rash of injuries. Landry isn't going to move the needle that much anyway. Gute's drafted all these players, gotta give them a chance to show if they're worth it.

Safety is a concern but Barry's defense for safeties is basically play Cover 2 or 3 and run up to make a sure tackle. OK, that's a gross oversimplification, but if they can make sure tackles they will probably be good enough to not be a glaring weakness against most teams. they can certainly get better there...via next year's draft.

Aaron Jones was the offensive MVP of the team last year, he likely is again this year (Love, Watson, or Doubs could maybe threaten that) and if he gets hurt they will have trouble ... but they have other players who can do most of what he does.

I will be curious to hear more about how the kicker is doing. Lots of close games can be won or lost that way... likely moreso than bringing in a expensive, washed up player for depth because you're too scared to play a rookie with upside.