That is impressive. Just the same, I'm expecting Christian Watson to be FAR BETTER than any of those individually and maybe Doubs to rise to the level of each of those too. Add to that these rookie TEs, Musgrave especially, as well as adeqacy at least from Toure and Reed, and yeah, what we have might be as good.
I think it's about the known production and experience. Driver was in year 10 in 2008 and already had 5 1000 yard seasons. Jennings was entering his 3rd year and had 900+ yards the year before. James Jones was entering his second season with production that approximated Doubs rookie season. Watson has a higher ceiling than Driver, Jennings and Jones but he hasn't done it yet. He could (knock on wood he doesn't) bust, he could get hurt, or just never reach anywhere that ceiling. (Personally I think he has a bright future and threatens 1000 yards this season.)

To say the current WR group, in this current season is better than what Rodgers had is just barking mad. In three years it might be a very different story however.

Re: Rodgers effect - LOL. An elite QB can lift a team but it's more nuanced than you make it out to be. The counterargument to your Rodgers effect is the fact that he had talent last year and yet we've seen lack of experience used as an excuse for his and the team's performance. So Rodgers was so good he could make Driver/Jennings/Jones look great, but not Watson/Doubs/Lazard last season? Before you say it - Favre played with broken thumbs and bad ankles in multiple seasons. Maybe that Rodgers effect has an expiration date around age 38 LOL