View Poll Results: Which CURRENT PACKER PLAYER will make the PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME ???

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christian Waton

1 14.29%
  • Quay Walker

0 0%
  • Elgin Jenkins

0 0%
  • David Bakhtiari

3 42.86%
  • Rashan Gary

0 0%
  • Jaire Alexander

2 28.57%
  • Not a Dam One of them

2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: WHICH CURRENT PACKER PLAYER MAKES THE PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    No love for J-Love?

As the newly anointed Packers Rat Packers historian, allow myself to educate y’all a bit:

Packers history is pretty much defined by the doodling prehistoric eras - from the team’s origin to 1992, including the Lombardi era - and the “Realms” (Reich in German, if my German is correct). The 1st Realm had its birth on September 20, 1992 when a drunk redneck named Bert Favor replaced a mullet-head named Majik, and said redneck subsequently led the Packers to victory in the clutch. On the day Favor infamously was shipped off to Siberia, the 2nd Realm came into existence. And then history repeated itself: Favor’s replacement, the psychedelic tea drinker and darkness retreat survivor, The Great Arm of Butte, too, was infamously shipped off to Siberia. Hence, the dawn of the 3rd Reich, err, Realm.

Will Love and the 3rd Realm be as glorious as the preceding Realms? All Love has to do is win a fluke Super Bowl to ensure himself a HOF bust.
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 07-17-2023 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Listening to Coldplay.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.