Thread: Official PackerRats Poster game discussion thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    I would like to invite Tex to Sconnie so I can teach him the corelation between the ability to play tight man to many defense in basketball with having quick and athletic players that can do it

I would like invite Lurker to the game so I can remind him how wrong he was about Donte Moch

I would like to invite Freak again so somebody pay for me to lick caramel off a bare body

I would like to invite Mad so he can make sure we stay in the Oval office longer and don't end up in that other bar when it took me forever to realize where I was. And he he's a huge and fun personality who forgot to bring me Latinas last time so I'm thinking he might this time for sure

I would like to invite Harv so I can kick the shit out of him again in WII Bowling

I would like to invite Ziggy so we have a chick in our group again

I would lke to invite Joe again because he was a cool and calm collected dude

I would like to invite GB Michelle becuase she let me crash at her pad and was cool but I don't know where she is

I would like to invite FavreChild but she was spicy and I think she's either an attorney with a chip on her shoulder, or an exotic dancer

I would like to invite PB Max but when my pc crashed I lost his email

I'd like to invite Nuts and Skin so we can talk about inappropriate F materials wherever we are

And I'd like to invite Justin Harrell because he seems like a huge character

And sorry if I missed others in my ramble, but I'd like to invite everybody cause it'd be one hell of a bash.

Honestly, I don't care if I go to the game or note; but the party would be killer fun !!!!
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I would like to invite Tex to Sconnie so I can teach him the corelation between the ability to play tight man to many defense in basketball with having quick and athletic players that can do it

I would like invite Lurker to the game so I can remind him how wrong he was about Donte Moch

I would like to invite Freak again so somebody pay for me to lick caramel off a bare body

I would like to invite Mad so he can make sure we stay in the Oval office longer and don't end up in that other bar when it took me forever to realize where I was. And he he's a huge and fun personality who forgot to bring me Latinas last time so I'm thinking he might this time for sure

I would like to invite Harv so I can kick the shit out of him again in WII Bowling

I would like to invite Ziggy so we have a chick in our group again

I would lke to invite Joe again because he was a cool and calm collected dude

I would like to invite GB Michelle becuase she let me crash at her pad and was cool but I don't know where she is

I would like to invite FavreChild but she was spicy and I think she's either an attorney with a chip on her shoulder, or an exotic dancer

I would like to invite PB Max but when my pc crashed I lost his email

I'd like to invite Nuts and Skin so we can talk about inappropriate F materials wherever we are

And I'd like to invite Justin Harrell because he seems like a huge character

And sorry if I missed others in my ramble, but I'd like to invite everybody cause it'd be one hell of a bash.

Honestly, I don't care if I go to the game or note; but the party would be killer fun !!!!
    I can get a hold of pbmax if you need to connect.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston