Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
Good to see this actually put in writing. A few surprises but not many:

Engabare buried and behind Hollins is one. Kraft behind Tyler Davis, maybe. Hanson still being there at all. Carpenter behind Eric Wilson. I thought we had a second kicker, at least in camp.

Surprising they even have a Fullback listed, Deguara there rather than backup TE.

Is Stokes still on PUP or what? - surprising he is not listed.
Stokes will be out for the start of the season. I cant believe a guy who struggled walking a few moths ago is making cuts already.
I have heard a lot of good about hollins surge from some podcasts i listen to. Some day i will make it to training camp. probably not until i retire though.
I think deg was always going to be a fullback but this is one of the small tweaks to the full lafluer game plan we will see now that 12 left.
And just a couple weeks ago i though meyers was solid, but he has something like 6 fumbled attemps to 2 different qbs in training camp now. switch that over to a season and that will be like 8 to 10 fumbles at least. a centre can not do that. At the same time Tom is a future starting tackle on this team and needs to be available if bak cant go.