Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
I have dumped a pretty good chunk into amazon as well. I lost initially and cost averaged down, now I'm up about 20%. I'm holding it for a while yet as I think $200-$250 is a slam dunk within 2-3 years. I'll probably issue calls for about 1/4 my position at $160 as I think tech is going to stagnate for the rest of the year. Those should expire worthless and let me pocket some cash, but if not I'll liquidate some stock at a nice profit.

A really good play is Lincoln National. Its an insurance company. At the risk of introducing politics, the massive spike in deaths of 18-45 year olds is subsiding. I opened a position at about $21 and wrote some put options for $19 that are about to expire (I kind of wanted to be forced to buy more at that price). I just see this as a rock paying a 7% dividend. I'm not saying its going up 50% or anything like that, but a stable 7% with some capital upside is where you should try to live.

There is a lot of value in the market right now, but I'm pretty much all in. I have to liquidate something to open new positions and I like everything I have right now.

Out of curiousity Bobble, what tech stocks/high upside stocks do you really like at today's prices ?

Not to be boring, but I am thinking of adding to both AMZN and GOGGLE but I love researching new ideas/stocks as well