Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
I think a lot of tech has overcorrected.

Here are some that I like and why.

ZM - Zoom is used (and loved) by people all day every day. Their stock is down big time from covid, but there customer base is much larger. It's priced less than 2019 when folks didn't realize it'd become a verb and become the de facto web video conferencing tool. That said, I use Google meets at work and it's fine, so IDK about a moat, but you can't argue the fundamentals aren't sound.

PYPL - Very strong fundamentals. Crazy good PE ratio and PYPL has the money and authorization to buy back 20% of shares. Could buy more if it overcorrects more. I think there's a decent chance it 2-3x in the next 3-4 years. Paypal sounds old and clunky but they own a lot of smaller consumer brands that form a moat. This guy posts a lot of his trades and has been banging the drum on paypal and shares his reasoning why. I believe it makes sense. https://twitter.com/Micro2Macr0

PLTR - Growing space and I am proudly American so I support our AI defense company.

SOFI - Overcorrected and good funamentals now. I expect to see it climb significantly.
I like your thesis on paypal. I even clicked the link, but his thread was all tesla. I made the mistake of shorting tesla once...only once. I still think the stock is more hype than not and ultimately its success won't be cars. I think elon is a cult of personality and those who love him pump up the price and I'm more fundamentals driven. I may research paypal a bit more, but catching a falling knife is dangerous.