Thread: More Banjo - Packers vs Bears

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A helluva lot to be happy about!

Joe Barry's D stopped the run, did a good job against the pass, and didn't let Fields go completely crazy. All those things are improvements from the past, and supposedly the Bears O has more talent this year hahahaha.

Jordan Love took care of the ball like that guy we used to have a QB who hardly ever threw picks. What was his name again? As I said in the gameday thread, I think the use of Aaron Jones was calculated and highly intelligent by LaFleur, not burning him out early in the game. Maybe they had a hint about the hamstring thing going into the game too. Smart use of players anyway. Not so smart clock management. I think LaFleur will self-correct on that. Also, they play calling seemed over cautious in the first half, and not too wild even in the second half, but in the end, we scored 8 more points than anybody else in the league (oops, I see Miami won 36-34 and Jacsonville scored 31 - oh well, make that 8 better than anybody in the NFC). Not throwing stupid picks, to me, is the key to the season, that and Barry's D scheme not shitting the bed. Great so far.
    Last edited by texaspackerbacker; 09-10-2023 at 08:50 PM.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?