Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
Won a bunch of games this year and last, probably.
Also would have absolutely screwed up the salary cap, cost them Quay and Christian Watson (picks from the LV trade), and blocked younger WRs from getting live snaps to help them develop.

I love Davante and he's a great player, but I'm fine with how things are shaking out. I think he's getting a bit of a raw deal in LV with losing his BFF Carr, but he's still a top 5 WR and probably loving being close to the West Coast.
The man was perhaps the best Packer wide receiver I've ever watched, and that goes back to being a kid and seeing Dowler and Dale, James Lofton, Sterling Sharpe, and on and on. He might be better than Sterling Sharpe, I think.

Rodgers needed Adams way, way more than Adams needed him, though as we can see from the quote above, he's got no patience with whatever it is that's happening in LV. I do think, though, he really really wanted to play on the west coast, so if LV is going to try to make a trade, he might push them to keep him on the west coast somewhere. SF? San Diego? Seattle?

Who knows. He doesn't sound happy, though.