Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
I just watched about six minutes of The Flower's presser after the game. One of the reporters - Pete Dogherty - was trying to ask a question, and I couldn't quite catch it. I THINK it was something like "what the hell happened that you started so badly?" - not in those words, but that question. The Flower just ripped his head off, said it was a BS question, if he knew the answer it wouldn't have happened. I know he just saw his team get beat up, but I thought he was unnecessarily pissy about it. Don't we all want to ask The Flower why the hell his team wasn't ready to play again for the second week in a row?? Maybe the answer is "I don't know." But it's not a BS question.
The Packers have not been good in any first half this season. MLF should be pissed, not at the question, but at the team and the preparation. They pick up after the half, but they can't come out this pathetic. They have to start better and more prepared. They looked lost on defense and were not dictating anything on offense.