Shit happens. Teams have bad games. The Packers have lost to teams they shouldn't have lost to before. McCarthy pulled that crap too many times - and he did the same thing for his new team just last week. So far, it hasn't happened much with LaFleur. I hope this isn't the start of a trend. And surprise surprise, a lot of the same pathetic fools yet again are panicking and stupidly advocating tearing down to rebuild the way the perpetual loser teams do - sheeeesh.

And regarding the subject of this thread, ya'all's precious sacred cow that is now getting piled on to, I never said he was bad. just that he was overrated, both in his performance and in his importance to winning games. I suppose it's understandable that a lot of ya'all would think the way you do, given the propensity for swallowing and regurgitating the shit put out by most of the damn media as well as rating organizations like PFF whose crap so often flies in the face of what is observable. Clearly, CMI is not the only one with that kind of a mentality.

The telling evidence with Bakhtiari is that when he was not playing, we won a helluva lot of games. I'm sure the lame-assed truth squad types will point it out if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly sure the Packers' record was damn close to as good without that sacred cow as with him.