The OL isn't run blocking very well, Dillon doesn't have great vision, and a lot of the run calls MLF makes don't use Dillon the best. It's not all one thing, which is a good description for almost every facet of this team.
The OL and run game was supposed to be something Love could lean on this year (and supposedly the defense too, but we've heard promises of good defense before) and that hasn't been the case. I'm not surprised he's struggling, but it's still hard to watch.

Accuracy has never been Love's best attribute, MLF could try to scheme some easier/better throws to get him and the offense into a rhythm. I don't think Love is a bad QB, and it's still early but I am growing skeptical of him being the long-term starter for GB.

Joe Barry makes some weird calls and I don't know if the players either aren't coached to call adjustments or what, but putting Preston on Davante is a glaring example of setting players and entire units to fail. There are times he's called good games -- the defense still has to shed blocks and tackle, but next year's DC (spoiler alert: it won't be Joe Barry) needs to be smarter. Most schemes can be stolen and reused, but being able to think on your feet and identify the other team's weaknesses and exploit them in real time (as well as tailor your scheme to the players' strengths) are what sets the good from the bad.