Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
After the 3-picks abomination, I am sure ole Tex, much like myself, has given up on Love. As a burger flipper making $15/hr, Cupid’s arrow just won’t strike moi with the joy of amour.
$15 an hour now? That's twice as much for you to gamble away than before hahahaha.

Weird as you are, I honestly have more respect for you and your posting than many in here, on this end of the forum anyway - the unmentionable area, not so much (runpMc, Joe, maybe fritz, and on a good day, RG being among not many exceptions).

No, I have to disagree with you on this one. I have not lost confidence in Love. It took me a while to come around to supporting him, and I'm not ready to pull the plug after what we've seen yet.

I've generally been too pissed off and depressed to even post since the Monday night debacle, and I'm not gonna say much now. Just this: it seems to be, this week and every week defenses playing against the Packers give the ilusion of having about 15 people out there, covering every square inch of ground in the secondary, doubling up most of our receivers most of the time, who;e still having the line and linebackers loaded up to put on a decent pass rush and stop our run game. Meanwhile, Joe Barry's D leaves huge holes in coverage, has a LOT of near misses, not getting to the QB, and most games not being able to stop the run, even though our D is loaded talent-wise. Are all those other D Coordinators THAT good compared to Barry, or what?