Accuracy issues aside, there were things in preseason and earlier in regular season you liked: the poise, the decision making. That has started to go out window. He looks rattled and has started to make more bad decisions. That tells me he doesn't trust his receivers or his OL, and I don't blame him.
Even so, he's got to do better, but I think they have bigger problems tbh. This OL was supposed to be a strength, and the running game was supposed to help him out in his first year. That has not happened, and it's crazy to think it's because the starting LT is on IR. Who knows - SF sure misses Trent Williams.

Injuries have hit the OL hard - I think Jenkins is still fighting thru the knee injury, and Myers and Runyan have been pedestrian this year. They can pass block most of the time but their run blocking has not been good. And Walker has regressed, and Njiman had a bad camp. Usually an OL that has played together the previous year will come out and play well the next, that's not happened and it's hurt the offense considerably. Penalties too. That's not on Jordan Love's fault.

I suppose I sound like I'm defending him -- I'm not on his bandwagon -- but really I'm pointing out that he's a part of the problem, not the entire problem. You could put any QB back there and they'd struggle with that OL and rookie receivers dropping throws and running bad routes. I think with Mahomes back there they'd be a maybe a 4 win team on this schedule.