Not enough track record to truly judge Love at this point. He’s not helping the offense, but the rest of the offensive roster isn’t doing much either.

Gute has a track record. He’s not a terrible GM, but he’s far from brilliant. He was somewhat handcuffed by Rodgers, and I believe he made the right call to move on when many other GMs may have not. His recent drafts have been lackluster, but he has several good ones to start. If Love proves a failure, it will be a large black mark on Gute’s record. He wasted draft capital to move up to take a guy who wasn’t likely to play for 2-3 years when the team was on the cusp of a title. Overall, I can’t say I have a lot faith in him.

MLF has proven to remarkably incompetent without a HOF under center. Nearly anyone can be a capable NFL head coach with that luxury. The decision to retain Barry was truly stupid. Development of younger players has been mediocre at best. He’s at the helm of what looks like one of the worst coaching staff in the league. The guys who left for promotions from his staff have also largely fallen on their faces. I have no confidence at this point that MLF is capable of rebuilding this after it goes in the ditch and burns like a tire fire. He doesn’t have the nasty necessary to hold people accountable.

I’d like to say I had confidence in someone, but I don’t. Forced to choose, I’d take Gute, because I think he’s at least a mediocre GM. An inaccurate QB and coach that wants to be friends are worse than mediocre.