Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: More Banjo - Packers vs.Rams

Luke Musgrave needs 115 receiving yards to set the record for a Packers rookie TE. https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/mos...-rookie-season
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Blog Entries
    I really like Musgrave, Wicks, and Reed as long term options.

Doubbs seems ok but the upside seems limited

Of course they'd all benefit from a more accurate passer....aka....E.T.T.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I really like Musgrave, Wicks, and Reed as long term options.

Doubbs seems ok but the upside seems limited

Of course they'd all benefit from a more accurate passer....aka....E.T.T.
    What's E.T.T.?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    What's E.T.T.?

Have you not been paying attention ?

Embrace
    The
    Tank
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I hope the ETT fools Love-haters in here realize that ya'all are absolutely NOT characteristic of Packer fans in general. I've actually posted invitations on Facebook and a couple other sites for people to come to Packerrats and post their sensible views to counter the panicky negativist crap of so many in here. I also mentioned the unmentionable category of topics on the unmentionable portion of the forum hahahaha.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Luke Musgrave needs 115 receiving yards to set the record for a Packers rookie TE. https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/mos...-rookie-season
    Damn....thats only like 18 quick outs that MiLF likes to call so often.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I hope the ETT fools Love-haters in here realize that ya'all are absolutely NOT characteristic of Packer fans in general. I've actually posted invitations on Facebook and a couple other sites for people to come to Packerrats and post their sensible views to counter the panicky negativist crap of so many in here. I also mentioned the unmentionable category of topics on the unmentionable portion of the forum hahahaha.

I'm glad you are recruiting !!! PLUS if they are Badger fans with more inside information

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Wait, where do you stand ?

One year ago you were in the No Way we want Love

Have you flipped to All you need is Love now ?

Yeah, that's about right. I clearly would rather have had a healthy Rodgers for 3 or 5 or more years, but that didn't happen. I don't think I ever said, though, that I wanted to get rid of Love. If I did, likely the whiny piss ant "fact checkers" in here will dig it up hahahaha.

Definitely, I'm all in for him now based on the quality of play I've seen from him. It's weird how some others see that differently in here. Elsewhere, not many do.

You're the only one in here (that I know of) that is in FB and probably those same Packer fan groups with me, so I assume you know what I say is true.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

The Jets would like one year of healthy Rodgers.