Glad to see you're coming around about Love, APB hahahaha.

Owens did mess up severely on that 51 yard TD, but most of the game, he and Johnson were decent, especially considering that they both were UDFAs. Ditto that for V and B alentine, and Nixon was damn good most of the time. Even that PI near the end was probably smart, as it probably prevented a long gainer.

Wilson maybe "flashed" a little bit depending how you define it before getting hurt. And Dillon continued to be decent. Mostly, though, the O Line wasn't very good. With very few exceptions, Love was rushed hard, escaping like Rodgers a lot of times, way more than he got sacked. All of the young WRs and both young TEs were damn good.

The D was better than usual against what was supposed to be a good offensive team - less suckage against the run and a decent pass rush more often than not.

Several teams around the league have scrap heap kickers that are doing better than our draft pick. The Cowboys kid who never even played football (not American anyway) in college, set some kind of a record for consecutive made FGs to start his career. We need to at least bring in some competition to put some fear in Carlson.

I'm looking forward to seeing which 1, maybe 2 scrap heap RBs we bring in. I Googled Patrick Taylor after the game, and I guess he plays for New England now. Too bad he ain't available.