View Poll Results: What level of QB is Jordan Love?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Top 3 (borderline HOF)

1 9.09%
  • Top 10 (several probowls)

7 63.64%
  • Top 20 (average starter)

3 27.27%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Poll: What level of starter is Jordan Love?

I'm confident he is at least a perennial replacement probowl and will get at least 1 actual probowl
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    I'm confident he is at least a perennial replacement probowl and will get at least 1 actual probowl
    Realistic. I’m kinda riding the roller coaster of getting my hopes up for more.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

On the whole of the year, there are easily 10 QBs with better stats. If the question is potential, the answer is obviously different.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Have to say watching Love has been entertaining. Homeboy has a rocket arm so when he pulls off the ridiculous throws it looks easy. All the comparisons from 2008 are lame because it’s the opposite. New QB surrounded by all new guys. Not new QB surrounded by NFCC squad. Something has clicked for him like he got a good talking to about taking the reins.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you haven’t read about Love’s history, this touches on something very personal, his father. I can see how this would power him forward. Very sad and maybe it explains why he doesn’t appear to get emotional during games.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...b4064c1f38e1fb

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    If you haven’t read about Love’s history, this touches on something very personal, his father. I can see how this would power him forward. Very sad and maybe it explains why he doesn’t appear to get emotional during games.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...b4064c1f38e1fb
    Way to make me tear up on gameday Mad...what next, you got some lemon juice to poor in a papercut?

Seriously though, thats a shit hand to be dealt. Glad the mom didn't go into a shell, but stepped up and kept parenting by the sounds of it. For my money I have been Jordan Love's moms biggest fan all along. She looks like a middle aged wisconsin woman. (Ok, I'll be honest. I said she looks like wisconsin white trash). She simply looks like a Packer fan, and thats good enough for me. Damn you for humanizing people I never met!
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.