Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious Question: Love vs Clifford

On a related note, I’ve been wearing nothing but an alpaca poncho to bed for the last few nights and it’s been really great. It even has a hood.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why is your wife making you sleep outside? So she is tired of your Love hatred also huh.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    My goodness you bunch of homers are worse than Reds fans. I will point out, again, that most of the people who want to come in here and try to sling poop didn’t have shit to say while Love wasn’t playing well, but now you want to run around acting like idiot savants. And to that point, and bobble’s misguided attempts to frame my position, my position was and still is based of performance, not some hope for the future. If any of you turd herders could pay attention for longer than 10 minutes, you would know that for the second week in a row the coaches have made a point of passing on to the announcers that they have been focused on his decision making and decisiveness - one of the main two issues I have. But I guess they’re wrong too, because Jordan Love. The second issue I have with him, besides him looking stoopid most of the time, is the lack of accuracy, which if you can look past your cum stained tv screens for a moment, was still on display last night, with the receivers doing the heavy lifting on all but a couple of the impact plays. Yes, it’s great Love has finally decided to throw the ball further than 5 yards, but it’s the receivers making the plays, not Love, other than him finally getting it in their general vicinity after 10 weeks.

So no one has really proven me wrong on anything, but I guess if you believe he started his career two weeks ago, then you might think so, but you’re probably got brain issues too. Which, reading some of the nonsense here, is not surprising.
    Get real. Every post you made for like 5 pages, including the opening salvo was framed as Love was shit and there was no hope he could ever not be shit. Don't try and reframe your position now.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Get real. Every post you made for like 5 pages, including the opening salvo was framed as Love was shit and there was no hope he could ever not be shit. Don't try and reframe your position now.
    Get real? Okay boomer. That is an intellectually dishonest take at best. I even agreed with partial’s optimism on the condition he continues to throw like a not fucktard. So you can stop trying to be the all mighty arbiter of not having a position you’ll defend while beating some strawman born either from your inability to read or your mental laziness. The posts are right here. Read them or shut the fuck up, as the pope says.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Why is your wife making you sleep outside? So she is tired of your Love hatred also huh.
    I think she is a McGoo fan. She’s crazy.

Me too.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Now now, he meant all that bad shit he said before. What we are concerned with is that he has not paid up on this:

It said “If Love can lead this team to a win, I will forgive the rest of his obvious deficiencies for the rest of the season.” This was in regard to the TDay game.

As the Vegas guy it is good that you are trying to collect. But this is a hard case, likely loko, so you might have to send your associates to deal with it.

Blog Entries
    I think she is a McGoo fan. She’s crazy.
    They all are, that for damn sure.

Now now, he meant all that bad shit he said before. What we are concerned with is that he has not paid up on this:

It said “If Love can lead this team to a win, I will forgive the rest of his obvious deficiencies for the rest of the season.” This was in regard to the TDay game.

As the Vegas guy it is good that you are trying to collect. But this is a hard case, likely loko, so you might have to send your associates to deal with it.
    I knew a former Steve Wynn Collector. He used to go to Asia, get the money, pocket 10% for himself. It was a good gig til Steve found out. I would visit him, but I'm not sure which pile of dirt in the desert is him.

I just like to hammer guys who can't admit they were wrong. I have been on both sides of Gutes 2x each now. I can laugh at myself. I can admit that oftentimes I don't have a fucking clue. Thats called "discussion". Guys who rant and whine like old Brandon did are comical. They just can't man up and say "oops, missed that one". It makes me wonder what caused such a character flaw.

Since I’ve been labeled a “troll” for suggesting than this team would be better off with Clifford than Love, who has been served a starting job on a legendary team on a silver platter with every accoutrement available to him, what is the argument against such a move? I mean other than the team, and you lot of subservient hand job artists, admitting you were wrong to trust an obviously skillfully and mentally deficient person of half color to lead this team to a absurdly woeful record at this point? Please, I beg you, educate me. I humbly await your responses.
    Skillfully and mentally deficient?? How are those things, things that can be overcome?

You’re so full of shit. You come here calling people idiots for thinking Love has a chance and then backtrack like a little bitch because you’re so damn insecure. You can’t handle losing the “smartest guy in the room” shtick that really only amounts to being a legend in your own mind because not one other person is buying it.

You’re no smarter than anyone else here, skinbasket. You’re just another person like the rest of us. Come down to earth and enjoy being a stupid human. It’s more fun than having to try to be superior to make yourself feel better. Trust me.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Skillfully and mentally deficient?? How are those things, things that can be overcome?
    You’re still alive, aren’t you?

Well fuck. You obviously stealth edited me on that one because I didn’t know that existed. I don’t put it past you, but I do honestly expect you to own up to it if you did. I don’t remember positing that, and it’s awful convenient you bringing it up, but if you will swear, by your Mexican honor, that I posted that, I will have to abide. Son of a bitch. Be honest now you cocksucker! There’s a lot of potential assfuckery on the line here.

Responding, in any form, just makes it worse.

Hoody Genius, wrong every year. Ron Wolf, wrong over and over every year he ran a team. All the rest of us, wrong all of the time.

But not skinbasket. He’s the smartest guy in the room. All of your buttholes are puckered too tight and the cum stains on your keyboards are too much of a distraction for you to summon up even a 3rd grade level of reading comprehension. If you think skinbasket was wrong about Love, you’re just going to have to take your eyes off his cock that you’re drooling over long enough to realize it’s you who was wrong. And you’re a retard. We like calling people retard

I’m sad for you that you can’t laugh at yourself for being wrong like everyone else by the age of 40 or whatever you are. The rest of us grew out of that narcissism in our 20’s.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    I’m going all Madden on Thursdays game. If Love can lead this team to a win, I will forgive the rest of his obvious deficiencies for the rest of the season. I believe in heroic miracles, but I’m not counting on one. If the bell tolls Thursday, mark my words, I will forgive. Even if, like Sunday, the WRs do most of the heavy lifting. At least the pansy motherfucker threw the football like he intended someone to catch it half the time this week.
    Having Total Recall yet?

Blog Entries
    Well fuck. You obviously stealth edited me on that one because I didn’t know that existed. I don’t put it past you, but I do honestly expect you to own up to it if you did. I don’t remember positing that, and it’s awful convenient you bringing it up, but if you will swear, by your Mexican honor, that I posted that, I will have to abide. Son of a bitch. Be honest now you cocksucker! There’s a lot of potential assfuckery on the line here.
    No man that would defeat the purpose. I swear that if I am lying may I never enjoy the sweet spice of jalapeños ever again.

I saw it as you giving Love and yourself on out. Your ask for a miracle came true. Do me a favor and read this article. It may be why he has such a reserved demeanor. It is clearly part of what drives him.
    https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...b4064c1f38e1fb

No man that would defeat the purpose. I swear that if I am lying may I never enjoy the sweet spice of jalapeños ever again.

I saw it as you giving Love and yourself on out. Your ask for a miracle came true. Do me a favor and read this article. It may be why he has such a reserved demeanor. It is clearly part of what drives him.
    https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...b4064c1f38e1fb
    Kid's been through hell, very little in life is going to be worse than what he's already been through.

I saw it as you giving Love and yourself on out.
    I don’t need no outs. And honestly I didn’t believe making that bet would be a problem. I do believe I meant “rest” to mean the rest of the already played season, not the rest of the unplayed season, but I can see how it reads. So, I will forgive the rest of his season, and the rest of the season he already put us through, but I ain’t going to stop calling out how fucked up he plays. Your link made all the puzzle pieces come together homie.

* EDITED DUE TO SLANDEROUS COMMENT

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    Responding, in any form, just makes it worse.
    Says the guy who responded.