Won't say anything about Tex, it's been said already. One thing you can say is that he's got opinions.

RG's observations are interesting, but I think the % of targets is a more telling stat than how many receivers caught a pass. If you throw 14 out of 20 passes to one player, is that really spreading the ball around? Were injuries a reason 15 different people caught a pass over a season?

Rodgers would throw to Adams even when double covered AND other players (usually rookies or check-downs) were open. Go back thru this forum at bad losses where people are screaming about Lazard or Tonyan being wide open, or why he's rolling his eyes at rookies.
Love doesn't really have a choice, that much is true.

As for Love, I've been more on the side of Bretsky's thinking that the eye test seems like he's missing some essential element that makes him 'It' as an elite franchise QB. He needs to work on his fundamentals, especially his footwork. That will benefit his accuracy, which is another area he is a bit lacking.
I do think improvement with footwork could bring his accuracy up a tick or two, but I don't see him as a 68% career passer. He might reach 65-66% (hes currently 62.6%) He also needs to stop underthrowing deep passes -- if his accuracy improves there, watch out. I have started to see flashes where he makes a really impressive throw -- the first TD to Reed vs. DET, the jump ball TD to Watson vs. KC, the TD this past week to Reed -- and he's making a throw like that almost weekly. That's encouraging stuff.

He should get better with off season work and experience, and he's already a mid-tier starter. I'm still skeptical he'll ever be top 5, but I think he can crack the top 10... which isn't nothing. I think he's better than Daniel Jones, but so are lots of players.
I think they will extend him next year to a longer contract, so we better get used to cheering for him.