Clearly the Flower, and GB are not happy with Jaire and I don't know where that goes but nothing would surprise me
Jaire seen in the locker room wearing a shoulder harness. It's still a problem and likely will be until next season. Maybe it heals enough where he can make it back vs. MIN or CHI, but I doubt it. It's one thing to run around in practice where there's no tackling, it's another to have to take on a block and make a tackle on a bum shoulder in a real game. I don't think Jaire is faking, I think he's hurt and everyone is frustrated by it. He's doing the opposite of Devondre - he's not putting himself on the field injured to where his performance is affected.

I think they just miss out on the playoffs, not unlike last year, and end up with a pick in the 12-16 range. There are a lot of teams with 5-7 wins currently and that will probably get sorted out by the final week.

Barry needs to go. I think Saleh sticks with NYJ because the Rodgers injury messed everything up. Their D - which is Saleh's thing - is good enough, question has always been about the offense.
Bowles is sticking too, I'd think. He's got TB in 1st place in the division with 3 games to go.
Wink is a maybe, but I don't know that he's MLF's cup of tea.
Jimmy? hmmm
I think it's too early to call, but gun to my head right now I'd guess either Evero or somebody from the college ranks like Aranda. College FB is a mess.

In two years the offense (assuming continued development of the youngsters) should be good enough to make them a contender, it's on the defense to meet them halfway.