Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
Fields said Lambeau will probably be loud because there is nothing to do in GB but watch football. The fans will have a chip on their shoulders and bring the energy. Needless to say, my son and I will be booing him at every chance. And getting very loud when he’s trying to organize the offense.

There are ZERO packers pro bowlers. The players will have a chip on their shoulders and bring the energy.

It’s a playoff game for us. There is plenty of ammo for the fans and players. Lambeau gonna be lit!!!
Honestly, I don't think this stuff matters much if at all. I think players use it as an artificial aid, maybe, but even then, I don't think it matters.

They can get into the playoffs if they win. What more motivation could you want?

Of course, they had that same motivation last year, and we know how that ended...

Bears are playing well, just as the Loin were last year coming in. Last year the Packers - offense and defense - seemed kinda brittle. This year, it's just the defense, and sadly, the special teams.