Thread: Studs and Duds, Packers Clinch Wildcard 2023:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Stud - Fields. He was everything I hoped for and more.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Hahahahahaha.

He's a physical talent, but, I think Rashan/Justin called it, he's dumb as a post.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Hahahahahaha.

He's a physical talent, but, I think Rashan/Justin called it, he's dumb as a post.
    I don’t know man there are some very stupid post on here…..

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Is that sarcasm? He actually is good. As years go by, I could see Love and Fields as the top two QBs or close to it in the league.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Is that sarcasm? He actually is good. As years go by, I could see Love and Fields as the top two QBs or close to it in the league.
    No Tex. No. He’s not good. I’ve watched several Bears games. He’s an elite passer and an elite runner for the position, but he has a 2 cent brain. He can’t play QB.

He rarely misses passes. When he throws it, it goes exactly where he wants it. But he can’t process the game. He’s always standing there confused. That doesn’t work.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    No Tex. No. He’s not good. I’ve watched several Bears games. He’s an elite passer and an elite runner for the position, but he has a 2 cent brain. He can’t play QB.

He rarely misses passes. When he throws it, it goes exactly where he wants it. But he can’t process the game. He’s always standing there confused. That doesn’t work.
    Maybe. I can agree, he isn't Aaron Rodgers and now Jordan Love that way (practically nobody is), but I don't see him as that bad either. To the extent that he is, blame his coaches and the lack of talent around him.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post

Living in the Flatland, I’ve watched every Bears game. While a bit harsh, your evaluation is pretty spot on. All the talking heads down here are pretty much aligned. Even though he’s played well the past five games, today’s game was a stinker. He’s toast in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
    Living in the Flatland, I’ve watched every Bears game. While a bit harsh, your evaluation is pretty spot on. All the talking heads down here are pretty much aligned. Even though he’s played well the past five games, today’s game was a stinker. He’s toast in Chicago.
    Yeah I think Fields has all the physical tools and talent you could want, but he's a slow processer. At OSU he had a good OL and receivers, which helped him out as well as the level of competition. In the pros everything is faster, and the schemes are more complex.
    I do think his processing improved this season, but it's still on the slow side. I don't think he gets thru his reads fast enough. You could help him out schematically but I don't Getsy went far enough there, plus they were lacking talent outside of DJ Moore and Cole Kmet for most of the season.

He's Vince Young ish.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    You are amazing.

*sarcasm sheldon. I know you struggle with it.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.