They will take a couple of OL - Runyan and Njiman are gone, and Newman probably shouldn't be back. Someone to push Myers, challenge Rhyan, and learn from Walker/Tom. What happens with Bahktiari is a mystery, but that cap number is ouch.

I think they absolutely have to get better at S, and probably LB too. The DL is young and should get better, the rest of that defensive spine needs improvement. Campbell looks done to me, and all they have under contract at S is Johnson Jr.

Dillon is a FA, Wilson is meh, and Taylor was an emergency get. I think they do everything to keep Aaron Jones and add youth behind him. They need RBs who are dynamic with the ball, Dillon's a great guy and a big dude who can wear on you, but his vision and feet aren't what you need in this offense. They can get younger, cheaper and better there via the draft. My guess is they draft 2 RBs (early and late Day 3).

CB is a sneaky need because Jaire is hurt often lately, and Stokes might never pan out after injuries and rust. Corey Ballentine is a nice depth/ST piece, but you don't want him playing man coverage against a starting WR. Nixon's coverage in the slot is uneven as well. I though OT was the most likely R1 pick for a long time, given their draft position I could see them take a CB there instead - to the confusion of many. The whole "you can never have too many corners" thing is cliche but applies, those guys get banged up a lot and you need more than 1 or 2.