Maybe, run pMc, but they had good reason to believe Wilson would be way better than he turned out to be - I call that bad luck. Worse luck for them would be if he snapped back and played good for somebody else - on their money. Joe, I know in baseball it happens like you described. I don't know, but isn't there some rule in the NFL that a guy can't double dip - still receive money from one team and then sign and get more with somebody else?

As for Rodgers, I'm actually predicting that Rodgers comes back and plays like the GOAT that he is this year for the Jets, unless there is another round of bad luck, and he gets hurt again.

Fritz, yes, now you're getting it - exactly like you said, sarcasm be damned hahahaha. As for you and Drew, luck has it's limits. I Googled her, age is catching up with her. She's 46 now, so maybe you 've got a chance like the Steelers with Wilson hahahaha.

bobblehead, yeah, that's about right I guess, but I can't really say cuz I never had any extended run of bad luck - it must mean good decisions hahahaha.