Thread: 2024 2nd Round Pick #45 Overall Edgerrin Cooper

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    per GBPG:

Cooper has three French bulldogs and three cane corsos. According to Stacy Dales during coverage of the NFL scouting combine, Cooper walks each dog individually.

"Those are my little homies down there," Cooper said during an interview with the Bryan College Station Eagle. "Hunting, fishing and enjoying the outdoors. That’s where I get to rest my mind."
    Sounds like he will enjoy Green Bay.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    per GBPG:

Sounds like he will enjoy Green Bay.
    I was in College Station for 2 months in 2022. Saw a lot of East Texas. Also been to GB twice. Other than the cold there is a lot similar. Many cows and White people with lots of hunting areas. A lot of open terrain, green and lush landscape with humidity. Neither had a big city feel but are close to the big cities. Both are close to the border if you are feeling international. I don’t think he would have like the big cities based on the dogs alone. We always read about young NFLers having a hard time staying cool when they find success. It’s part of why I love the Pack. Green Bay is the kind of place I would want to live too!

Bobble is tripping, like his coke was laced with fent. He is just bitter his tattoo doesn’t have the same meaning anymore.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I was in College Station for 2 months in 2022. Saw a lot of East Texas. Also been to GB twice. Other than the cold there is a lot similar. Many cows and White people with lots of hunting areas. A lot of open terrain, green and lush landscape with humidity. Neither had a big city feel but are close to the big cities. Both are close to the border if you are feeling international. I don’t think he would have like the big cities based on the dogs alone. We always read about young NFLers having a hard time staying cool when they find success. It’s part of why I love the Pack. Green Bay is the kind of place I would want to live too!

Bobble is tripping, like his coke was laced with fent. He is just bitter his tattoo doesn’t have the same meaning anymore.
    Green Bay is cold, dark and dull. And full of racist Germans. Can’t even enjoy the outdoors, like disc golf, anymore without worrying about Lyme disease due to the tick infestation.

There’s a reason most players simply “work” in Green Bay and leave town as soon as the season ends. I, too, would leave cold, dark and dull Wisconsin if I weren’t chained to the burger joint.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Green Bay is cold, dark and dull. And full of racist Germans. Can’t even enjoy the outdoors, like disc golf, anymore without worrying about Lyme disease due to the tick infestation.

There’s a reason most players simply “work” in Green Bay and leave town as soon as the season ends. I, too, would leave cold, dark and dull Wisconsin if I weren’t chained to the burger joint.
    Yeah, it's awful and just plain unlucky that there are no burger joints in warm/sunny states.

Quote Originally Posted by SudsMcBucky View Post
    Yeah, it's awful and just plain unlucky that there are no burger joints in warm/sunny states.
    If you go to a place like Cali, the burgers are probably made out of seaweed. That would include having to go through a whole new job training program.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    If you go to a place like Cali, the burgers are probably made out of seaweed. That would include having to go through a whole new job training program.
    You never been to In-n-Out??? For shame!

You never been to In-n-Out??? For shame!
    I have. In Phoenix. Not bad. Not as good as Culvers.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

I've been dying for a McDonalds or BK in Vegas. Yea, it sucks having to eat steak all the time.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.