View Poll Results: WHAT IS MORE LIKELY ???

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • THE PACKERS MISS THE PLAYOFFS

12 44.44%
  • THE PACKERS MAKE THE SUPER BOWL

15 55.56%

Thread: WHAT IS MORE LIKELY ???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yeah, some folks hahahaha - the Bears are gonna surprise anybody who is dumb enough to think they don't still suck (worse than with Fields IMO).
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Yeah, some folks hahahaha - the Bears are gonna surprise anybody who is dumb enough to think they don't still suck (worse than with Fields IMO).
    I agree. I follow a lot of bears fans on X. I’ve listened the last couple years to JT O’Sullivan about QB play. It’s a different game than college. So many guys bust in the NFL who were elite in college.

One of the core things JT talks about is the ability to play fast and anticipate. The windows are smaller. The ball has to come out before it’s obvious the guy is open. Justin Fields is probably he best QB in the nfl in terms of arm talent (strength, accuracy, touch, etc) and legs. He might be the best ever in those terms. But he can’t see it until it’s open and by then it’s too late.

Caleb Williams is exactly the same with less leg talent and more off platform talent. There’s a case to be made that Williams can process the game slowly yet make a ton of big plays off schedule.

But really the centerpiece of every great QB is playing on time and Williams can’t.

I would not be surprised at all if he busts and I’m here for it. Bears fans will implode.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.