Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers 2024 OTA/Minicamp Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Tom and Kraft with pec injuries is probably a greater concern. A very unverified source has indicated that they were working with the same s/c trainer.
    For the record, Tom's injury happened before the draft. Kraft about 10 days ago. Both were injured lifting weights.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

I think Kraft just got married, so I wonder if this is all a communication mixup. Torn pec, torn pecker - maybe it happened on his wedding night.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    I see we already have another hamstring injury at OTA’s: Josh Jacobs
    If Jacobs has hamstring issues this year in GB, and Aaron Jones does not with Vikings, an investigation should be started!!!

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maybe something in the cheese?

Just a shameless attempt by Jacobs to blend in with his new team.

The guys in Madison may have figured out Watsons hamstring issue. One of his legs has 20% more muscle mass than the other.

https://x.com/easton__butler/status/..._JZOHZFOGLClCw

Rod Demovsky has a piece on it. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...es-eric-stokes

I think now we know why the Packers cleaned house with the strength and conditioning staff. This is something that should have been diagnosed a lot earlier.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    The guys in Madison may have figured out Watsons hamstring issue. One of his legs has 20% more muscle mass than the other.

https://x.com/easton__butler/status/..._JZOHZFOGLClCw
    Crazy wheeze. The leg gets hurt not being able to keep up with the stronger one? Born that way or is homeboy cholo leaning to that side when pumping iron?

Probably he injured it once and was cheating with the other side perpetually and it caused repeated reinjury. I have done some dumb shit like that before.

Everyone has natural muscle imbalance. I read a great article on thw WWEs strength program and the very first thing they do is measure for imbalances. Then they get to work fixing them. Of course the process is faster with copious amounts of steroids.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

This seems like s cause and effect/which came first chicken or egg situation: he has less muscle mass in the leg that gets the hamstring injuries? Does that cause the injuries? Or is it (more likely) the result of the injuries?
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Everyone has natural muscle imbalance. I read a great article on thw WWEs strength program and the very first thing they do is measure for imbalances. Then they get to work fixing them. Of course the process is faster with copious amounts of steroids.
    Like how APB has one forearm larger than the other? Between flipping burgers and date night it’s a miracle he can still post without pulling something.

Player has repeat hamstring injuries. Top experts studying hamstring injuries assess the player and identity muscle imbalance they believe is contributing to the injuries. They develop a plan to reduce the chances of a future injury.

Someone on PRs forum explains why they don't believe the experts and it's more likely the hamstring injuries caused the imbalance. They aren't an expert, but they stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Never fails.
    Last edited by sharpe1027; 05-25-2024 at 05:23 PM.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    Player has repeat hamstring injuries. Top experts studying hamstring injuries assess the player and identity muscle imbalance they believe is contributing to the injuries. They develop a plan to reduce the chances of a future injury.

Someone on PRs forum explains why they don't believe the experts and it's more likely the hamstring injuries caused the injuries. They aren't an expert, but they stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Never fails.
    I see we can’t “thumbs up” posts any more. I give this post two thumbs up, way the fuck up!
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I see we can’t “thumbs up” posts any more. I give this post two thumbs up, way the fuck up!
    we do have these:

Jumbo Rat HOFer

Someone on PRs forum explains why they don't believe the experts and it's more likely the hamstring injuries caused the imbalance. They aren't an expert, but they stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Never fails.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    we do have these:
    Thank you, I was talking about the reputation points.

-Tim Harmston

Never fails.
    I don't think you're quite grasping which is the chicken and which is the egg.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    I don't think you're quite grasping which is the chicken and which is the egg.
    Are you saying his 20% imbalance in 2021 was caused by his hamstring injuries in 2022 and 2023? If so, I agree. I don't grasp that egg.

The 20% imbalance was discovered at UW following the 2023 season.