Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tank's arguement against me on JS.....

Go ahead...Move it....

However, I really don't think Tank is offended by anything I say to him. He appears very secure in his thinking.

Also, I'm not too offended by anything Tank or anyone else says. Sometimes I'm right. Sometimes I'm wrong. Either you like it or you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear
    Fuck you skin basket, you motherfucker. Go fuck your sister for all i care.
    Why you all worked up if you don't care so much?

As far as vulgarities, you can't use that as a litmus test to whack a thread. The charming thing abuot this fucking board is it's lack of censoring.

You can, however, apply the Degeneres-O'Donnell theorem to clearly see why this thing should have been torched before it even began.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Fuck you skin basket, you motherfucker. Go fuck your sister for all i care.
    Why you all worked up if you don't care so much?

As far as vulgarities, you can't use that as a litmus test to whack a thread. The charming thing abuot this fucking board is it's lack of censoring.

You can, however, apply the Degeneres-O'Donnell theorem to clearly see why this thing should have been torched before it even began.
    Congratulation Skin Basket, you have passed my psychology test. You kept your cool. I was going to put a "wink" next to the above quote, to signal it as a joke, but wanted to see how you would react first.

Here it is: .
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Congratulation Skin Basket, you have passed my psychology test. You kept your cool. I was going to put a "wink" next to the above quote, to signal it as a joke, but wanted to see how you would react first.

Great, do I get a medal? Or a cookie? Either one should work fine for sticking up your corn hole (RESPEC fo the Romper Room). If the medal has pointies on it, or if the the cookies are made with pine cones, that would be best.

Thinking never has been one of your strong suits, and you continue to prove that week after week. Wink that.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket

Great, do I get a medal? Or a cookie? Either one should work fine for sticking up your corn hole (RESPEC fo the Romper Room). If the medal has pointies on it, or if the the cookies are made with pine cones, that would be best.
    No, you win a night of fun sex with your sister; if you dont have a sister, then your brother; if you dont have a brother, then your mother. I am sure you have a mother.

Go, basket, go; who's stopping you?

I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    forum fights are the best kind of fight. who needs a fight club when you have forum fight!!

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    The last thing tha I remember Skinbasket saying about his mother, was that she was doped up on pain killers, and worked at a golf course. Maybe that was his mother in law.

Who knows, but leave her out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz
    The last thing tha I remember Skinbasket saying about his mother, was that she was doped up on pain killers, and worked at a golf course. Maybe that was his mother in law.
    That was antidepressants, not painkillers. And by the way, she's offended that you don't remember last Thursday. She does.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Sorry, I was a little fucked up. I'll send her a dozen roses, and a 5th of Segrams.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    nutz, in another thread you mentioned that you had to take a day off of posting for the birth of your kid.

CONGRATS!! boy or girl......or beast!!