Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Global Warming: It's Moose burger time

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    Speaking of Moose...I'll do my part, I'm going hunting in two weeks.
    Freak Out, have you gone hunting yet and done your part to save the planet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwon
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    Speaking of Moose...I'll do my part, I'm going hunting in two weeks.
    Freak Out, have you gone hunting yet and done your part to save the planet?
    Not yet Kiwon...probably the end of next week.....or the following week. It's still to warm!
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman
    Quote Originally Posted by LL2
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin
    Has anyone else read what a disaster the Kyoto Treaty (however it's spelled) has been? Countries that weren't producing any pollution are now producing it on purpose to get money from the United Nations to clean it up. In other words the almighty enviro-weenies are scammers...
    The entire global warming is a scam. Algore is profiting from it and is a big hypocrite! His gas and electric bills total over $12,000 a year! He says that is ok because he buys carbon offsets. What the hell is that? Attending a charity dinner for Greenpeace for $5,000 a plate is called an carbon offset by enviromental wacko's.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion about global warming, but singling out Gore as a profiteer seems a bit silly. I think it's fair to say that the oil and coal industries have more to gain financially from denying the existence of global warming than Al Gore does by promoting it.
    Yeah. It's not like HE makes any money by talking about this stuff. Now the guys on his plane, though, they gotta get paid, so, pony up the dough if you want to have Big Al lay an inconvenient truth on you in your home town.

And oil and gas companies don't deny the fact of global warming!

They just want to deny that the oil and coal companies have caused the problem so they backchannel funds to get whacky European scientists to blame it on the belching Scandihoovian moose.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.