Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why?

Ok, grandpa Ballhawk...

B, the point is not that salsa is cheap, it's that homemade tastes better.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk

As they got older, you do have to keep an eye on them. America's kids are turning into such dickwads. It's how much Abercrombie you have, how revealing your clothes are, and which one of the rap "artists" you listen to. Not to mention how many comments you have on myspace.
    The part about Abercrombie made me laugh. Biggest thing on his mind when he got home last night was the excitement over getting his football jersey today....lol

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    I tell the young boys that come sniffing around the house "I am not afraid of going back to prison".
    sniffing?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar

And these kids are our future?
    Arent you supposed to be part of this generation?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Woodson

And these kids are our future?
    Arent you supposed to be part of this generation?
    Depends which story who's story you believe.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007

As they got older, you do have to keep an eye on them. America's kids are turning into such dickwads. It's how much Abercrombie you have, how revealing your clothes are, and which one of the rap "artists" you listen to. Not to mention how many comments you have on myspace.
    The part about Abercrombie made me laugh. Biggest thing on his mind when he got home last night was the excitement over getting his football jersey today....lol

.......and the winner is.....he picked #80 Unfortunately they are Bears jerseys but his heart was in the right spot picking 80 for Driver.

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar

.......and the winner is.....he picked #80 Unfortunately they are Bears jerseys but his heart was in the right spot picking 80 for Driver.
    well it may make for good fire wood in the winter

See 007,

Take a deep breath and slowly breathe out. Your kid has his priorities in order! For now, the stench of a sweat-soaked jersey has more appeal to him than the perfumed aroma of an attractive girl.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    The day a boy asks my girl out on the date, is the time I spend my first day in prison