Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: flirting (more Larry Craig crap)

...and whats up with the prude sky bitch that denied the Hooters wench a seat she paid for? Ok...she is dressed a little slutty..so what? It's not her job to be the fashion/morals cop for the passengers..it is supposed to be safety and service. I'd much rather stare at her rack for a couple of hours then a freaking burka. Hell..she wasn't even showing cleavage.
    C.H.U.D.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    go easy on the Hooters chick - she may be Craig's next date.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LL2
    see if she has flowers on her panties.

maybe that was also part of the problem. she might have gone the spears route

what if a guy has a shirt that says I blow up planes for fun. should he change?

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey
    Quote Originally Posted by LL2
    see if she has flowers on her panties.

maybe that was also part of the problem. she might have gone the spears route

what if a guy has a shirt that says I blow up planes for fun. should he change?
    He'd be arrested at security. They don't like humor there evidently...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    I think he's probably gay. But I really don't care, and that's not a crime.

This seems pretty weak. I think the police in MN need to hold themselves to a little higher standard.

From the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    I think he's probably gay. But I really don't care, and that's not a crime.

This seems pretty weak. I think the police in MN need to hold themselves to a little higher standard.
    This thread is confusing the hell out of me. Are you suggesting the police should have verified that LArry Craig had flowered panties before taking action?

There's the law. And then there's what the cops do. I'm thinking the law is unreasonable. I think the law should specify moanin, groanin, jumpin, pumpin, bodily fluids exchangin before the police are authorized to make an arrest.