Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If the 12 people pictured above......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Quote Originally Posted by GBRulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    I'd craftily seek out alliances with the strongest most athletic one and the smartest one. And then add one or two more. We might even have to first target the non Wisconsin people for banishment It would be interesting
    Ok, I'm in for that part of the alliance. We better had make sure there are plenty of drinking contests, too. WI people would win those hands down. Psst...Skin, we'll let you sit that one out
    Ya better watch out for Captain Customs in that drinking contest....
    If we play drinking games for a contest Harvey will be eliminated pretty quickly. I will once again position myslelf next to a touchy hottie like my teammate gal at the Stadium View and then I will make my opponent look like the St Louis Rams
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    but in the end Harv would run out of chew and kick himself off the island.
    "My problems with him are his vision and tendency to dance instead of pounding a hole." - Harvey Wallbangers

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Superfan and I wouldn't last more than a day or two on the island.
    Agreed. You couldn't get me to step foot on that island in the first place. I would agree to meet everyone else on the island, and I would never show up.

Mad is the easy winner here. All he would need to do is threaten to shut down the island if he gets the boot, and everyone would simply give up.
    "My problems with him are his vision and tendency to dance instead of pounding a hole." - Harvey Wallbangers

Quote Originally Posted by superfan
    Agreed. You couldn't get me to step foot on that island in the first place. I would agree to meet everyone else on the island, and I would never show up.

Mad is the easy winner here. All he would need to do is threaten to shut down the island if he gets the boot, and everyone would simply give up.
    I don't agree with this, Superfan.

Madtown is such a generous guy, he would say, "Let's share the love" and there would be enough room on the island for everybody. I still believe he would rely heavily on MJZiggy, GBRulz, and PIP to run the island.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oregonpackfan
    I still believe he would rely heavily on MJZiggy, GBRulz, and PIP to run the island.
    Of course, someone has to clean the place up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oregonpackfan
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan

I don't agree with this, Superfan.

Madtown is such a generous guy, he would say, "Let's share the love" and there would be enough room on the island for everybody. I still believe he would rely heavily on MJZiggy, GBRulz, and PIP to run the island.

Mad would be barking out da orders for the chicks
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?