Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
I don't think the draft is that deep in the middle and bottom. It's just really good at the top. There are a lot of positions that aren't deep. LB is great at the top, but after the middle rounds it falls off. QB is three deep. RB is deep. WR is weak. TE is strong in the first few rounds, but then falls off.
I was hoping you'd post something I disagree with, I've been nodding at most of your posts for the last couple months.

This is THE deepest TE draft, maybe in NFL history. It's solid at the top, great in the middle and there are some late round guys that have great potetial. There's all kinds of big kids with great hands running fast 40's at the TE position this year.

The overall crop is very rich and deep, also. The wierd part is the top guys. We've all beat the Mario Williams thing to death. One of the all-time top tier propects that could be a bust. I don't think Hawk will bust, but he could. Two of the top 3 QB guys could also be bust, hell maybe all 3.

I'd like to see us trade down, too. It's just hard to turn your back on yop 5 talent, and I don't think TT will do it.